- Output State: It is adjusted by the Jumper on the Receiver Board
- Noted: before you change it .you need turn OFF the power. Until you have changed it, then turn ON the power again, or the State will not be changed
- 3 Different working modes
- 1. Momentary-Press the Transmitter button A, the receiver relay A is ON, release button A; the receiver relay A is OFF, the same as B Button and Relay B. 2CH are independent .
- 2. Toggle-Press transmitter button A for 1 time, the receiver relay A is ON, press button A again, the receiver relay A is OFF, the same as B Button and B Relay. 2CH are independent
- 3. Latched-Press transmitter button A, the receiver relay A is ON, the relay B is OFF, press transmitter button B, the receiver relay B is ON, the relay A is OFF.
- It also mean .Latched only can keep 1CH ON .and it will often have 1CH is ON.
- Clearing Code
Keeping press the Learning Button on the Receiver, the LED indicator flash fast and then release, , it mean clear successfully.
Press the Learning Button, the LED indicator ON ,then press the transmitter Button A, the LED indicator flash fast and then press the Transmitter Button B right now, the LED indicator flash fast again, It means learning successfully