- Product Name: SMG-001JR4 Multi 4-Channel Rolling Code Remote Control Duplicate V2 Phoenix, Ditec GOL4, Nice Flors and Nice One
- It’s a face to face copy remote that can copy the original remote V2 Phoenix, Ditec GOL4, Nice Flors and Nice One 433.92mhz rolling code
- Chip: Copy rolling code, 4 brands in one remote
Modulation System: ASK
- Transmit power: >=10mW
- Transmission speed: 50-60KHz
- Frequency windage: ±0.2MHz
- Net weight: 40g
- Widely Use: Perfect Suitable for controlling electrically operated gate, retractable door, garage door, electric curtain automobile, motorcycle and other telecommand equipments
- Programming Procudures:1) Clear out factory code:Press the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button at the same time. After 2 seconds, the LED will flash 3 times. Keep pressing the LOCK button and release the UNLOCK button, then press the UNLOCK button 3 times. The LED will flash quickly confirming that the factory code has been deleted successfully.
2) Copy code from your original remote:
Take the original remote controller by your left hand, and the duplicating remote controller on the right hand. Place them head to head or side by side and press the two buttons at the same time (one is from original remote controller, one is from duplicating remote controller ). After 3 seconds, it will flash then stop. This means the duplicating remote controller’s LOCK BUTTON has learned the code from the original remote controller button. To program other button, follow the same process.
3) Recover a lost code
When you have copied the code from original remote controller, but accidentally clear it out,you can recover it by press the last two buttons (not the LOCK and UNLOCK button) at the same time. After about three seconds, the LET will flash 3 times. This confirms the lost code has been re-learned.