High Sensitivity 433MHZ RF Superheterodyne Receiver Module SMG-RXB12
- Sensitivity: -107dBm
- Working frenquency: 315MHZ, 433.92MHZ and customized
- Working voltage: 3.3V—5.5V d. Low power consuption: 5.0V @ 433.92MHZ,3.8—4.1mA;5.0V @ 315 MHZ,2.5—2.8mA
- Easy to pass the CE/Fcc international certificate for the good selectivity and the ability to resisit stray radiation.
- Good ability to restrain the local oscillator radiation, many modules can worker together (i.e. one transmitterpaired with many receiver) and can avoid to interfere with each other, having no effect on the received distance
- Working Temperature: -30-85°C
- Dimension: 43.2×12.3×5(mm)