- Doorhan Gate Door Remote Control 433.92mhz Universal Doorhan Remote Transmitter Replacement
- Material: PVC and Metal slider cover protection
- Rubber button
- Frequency: 433.92mhz
- Chip: Rolling code
- Transmission distance: 20-50 meter(open space)
- Operating voltage: 12V 27A
- Net weight: 30g
- Compatible Doorhan Gate Door Remote Control 433.92mhz Programming Manual
kindly note , our remote is the COMPATIBLE / REPLACEMENT /CLONE remote , not the original one.
Programming / Learning Instructions (Access to receiver required. Please make sure you got access to your receiver/opener before purchase)
Program to Gate / Garage Door Openers the same way as original DOORHAN Transmitter 4 remotes, please refer to your receiver’s user manual.
For a typical DOORHAN Garage Control Panel, the programming procedure is as follows:
1. Press and release the button R on the receiver.
2. The left side of display panel will show 0 then disappears immediately.
3. Press any button twice, coding is completed.
4. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: To remove a single transmitter’s code or all transmitter codes from the receiver memory please refer to your receiver manual.
Delete All Codes
1. Turn on the power to DHRE-2 receiver unit.
2. Press CODE button for 10 seconds CODE1 (or SW1) – if you are using CH1, CODE2 (or SW2) – if you are using CH2.
3. LED1 will be flashing 10 seconds then switch off for 2 seconds and flash twice to confirm that the memory is clear.
4. Release the button. All the stored codes including the courtesy light codes should now be deleted.
Confirm this by pressing the transmitters previously used to operate the device. There should be no response.